[SINGAPORE STORY] Native Bird Kimono Dress
Regular price $121.00
- With its lush greenery, Singapore is home to many winged friends both native and migratory. They enliven our surroundings with their exotic shapes and colours, graceful flights and melodic calls. This scarf captures some of the richness of the island’s avian scene. Perched high in their lush, leafy demesne, kingfishers, black-naped orioles, blue-throated bee-eaters are among those depicted in the design.
This whimsical print design will appeal to pastel colours lovers. Easy on the eyes, this colour scheme will flatter most skin tones.
- Multiway dress, which can be worn in many different styles. Reversible front and back.
- Functional side pockets
- Material: Lightweight Scuba (stretchable) or Cotton Blend
- Free size, fits from UK 6 to UK 20
- PTP: 75cm | Waist: 130cm | Length: 94cm
- Model is UK 8-10
- Pink sash included
*) Most of our clothes' items are made to order, therefore please allow at least 10 working days prior to be shipped. For ready stocks items we can ship within 2-4 business days.