[SINGAPORE STORY] Tiong Bahru Jumpsuit
This print design captures the genius loci, the spirit of the Tiong Bahru heritage district in Singapore. With its modernist architecture, Tiong Bahru represented a new era of living in Singapore in the 60s, with new-found wealth and a hopeful future. This design captures authentic details of Tiong Bahru, its architecture and cultural icons.
The quirky Tiong Bahru print will appeal to those who embrace bold statement look.
- Multiway Jumpsuit, which can be worn in many different style, as V neck or sabrina.
- Invisible zipper on V neck for easy access.
- Functional side pockets
- Material : Lightweight Scuba (stretchable) or 100% Cotton
- Free size, fits from UK 6 to UK 16
- Bust: 104cm | Waist: 104cm | Length: 115cm
- Model is UK 8-10
- Black Sash included
- Reversible obi Belt included for slimmer waist